On 21.12.2016 19:08, Harry Schmalzbauer wrote:
 Hello,

I'm having guest connectivity problems with jumbo frames.

Since if_bridge(4) requires all interfaces to have the same MTU (and the
uplink interface also handles iscsi traffic, which greatly benefits from
jumbo frames), I
'ifconfig create vmnet0 mtu 9000'

Now my problem is that I can't simply keep guest's mtu at 1500, since
the host will send jumbo frames as answer wich never get through virtio-net.

Does anybody have an idea how to fix/work arround?

This looks like the problem with mbufs bigger than PAGE_SIZE.
Do you see some denied requests in the `netstat -m` output?

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov