I just wanted to say that after a couple of months running different
configurations of various OSes, I am extremely pleased with bhyve. It’s one of
the good things in my life right now! So thanks to the authors and the users
here who helped me along the way.

The next steps for me are:

get my Canadian French Multilingual accented keys working with Ubuntu UEFI/VNC
have my macOS built-in VNC client working with bhyve (right now, only TigerVNC
get a vm going with macOS Server with Clover EFI

If anyone knows about any of those, I would appreciate any help you can give.