I use chyves (http://chyves.org/) in production.  The auto-start feature
for guests on host boot works great and overall management is simple for
the team.  A descendent of iohyve and has UEFI GOP support so works great
for us with Windows guests.  A fix in 11-stable (that I wish would be back
ported by re@ as 11.1 is still too far away - see: vga=off in pci_fbuf.c)
would make it more streamline for my OpenBSD guests to be managed by chyves
without having to use the grub hack.

Give it a go, it is well documented and probably work well for your problem.

Cheers!

On 4 March 2017 at 04:55, C. L. Martinez <carlopm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  How can I autostart and autoshutdown several bhyve guests on a laptop ??
> Maybe libvirt can do it??
>
> Many thanks
> --
> Greetings,
> C. L. Martinez

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88MPH, you're gonna to
see some serious shit" - Emmett "Doc" Brown