Support for suspend/resume ( prerequisite for migration ) is currently a work in progress ...

https://github.com/FreeBSD-UPB/freebsd/tree/projects/bhyve_save_restore

This only includes support for Intel systems and VMs with virtio devices at present. Support for AMD systems is next. Support for ZFS+snapshots will come soon after that. Live migration will hopefully come later.

-Matthew