Hi Peter, the bhyve-start.sh attachment has it, but anyway, it is the

grub-bhyve -m /usr/home/r.fernandez-cueto/device.map -r cd0 -M 1024M -S\
bhyve -A -H -P -s 0:0,hostbridge -s 2:0,passthru,2/0/0 -s 1:0,virtio-net,tap0 \
        -s 3:0,virtio-blk,/bhyve/ubuntu-server.img \
        -lcom1,stdio -c4 -m 1024M -S ubuntu-server

I have attached the dmesg output before the crash, afterwards it was
impossible due to the fact

that the root partition, which is inside the detached hard disk, was
not available.

And afterwards, the detached message appeared (see detached_message).

If you have some trouble seeing the attached files I can send them as
raw text inside the body

of the email.