I'm not using ZFS in my VMs for data integrity (the host already provides
that); it's mainly for the easy creation and management of filesystems, and the
ability to do snapshots for rollback and replication. Some of my deployments
have hundreds of filesystems in an organized hierarchy, with delegated
permissions and automated snapshots, send/recvs, and clones for various
operations.

        - .Dustin