On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 11:17 AM, Joe Nosay <superbisq...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm curious as to why you would choose a lesser reliable system as the
> guest.

Since I have several other VM's also running on it (they are where I do the
torture testing of a webapp I maintain as well as browser compatibility
[the reason for win 7/IE 11.0 is the client's largest customer uses that
and *REFUSES* to upgrade/switch {doctors are even more stubborn then
programmers} to a better/newer browser/os).   Thus I often need to run two
VM's at once on it (one is a copy of FBSD that can repeately be blown up in
testing and the other is a copy of the OS we are having browser/client
issues with at the moment).

> The first thing you need to do is copy the partition to another drive.

Impractical since all bays are used.