Assuming you wanted sync and not just a shared volume the guest/host running
rsync to push/pull would work the best. But to be totally honest what I do
right now to allow guests access to stuff on the host file system is just
CIFS/SMB shares. It would probably be better to do NFS shares but I have a few
windows guests that don't play nice with NFS.

There is a bit of future work here though where someone could make some guest
utils and stand up a file system bridge. There is some demand there and
honestly it could be as simple as what virtualbox does where it provides a
CIFS/SMB share through a local pipe. Whatever the solution is there I would
lean more toward CIFS/SMB since it does have better cross-platform

Jason Barbier | E:
GPG: 0x40B8FA1D72EF0D89 (