Hi all,

> Am 04.05.2018 um 15:41 schrieb Peter Grehan <gre...@freebsd.org>:
>
> Hi Mike,
>
>> the fault here could be that of bootrom not reading the files it should
>
> That is exactly the issue. The current UEFI code does not save non-volatile
> variables to persistent storage. Guest o/s's are increasingly writing their
> efi loaders to non-standard locations and using nv vars to direct UEFI to
> boot from these locations.

I recommend installing rEFInd to the default location /EFI/BOOT/bootx64.efi.
It will call the Centos boot loader automatically if this is the only other one
installed.

http://www.rodsbooks.com/refind/

HTH,
Patrick
--
punkt.de GmbH                   Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Kaiserallee 13a                 Tel.: 0721 9109-0 Fax: -100