Hi,

Zitat von Rebecca Cran <rebe...@bsdio.com>:

I've done some more work on the sysutils/uefi-edk2-bhyve* ports, and I think they're about ready to be updated from 2014.SP1 to this year's code. My current plan is to use a pretty random commit from today (2021-02-14), and in a couple of weeks update the port again to use code from the upcoming stable tag, edk2-stable202102.

I've uploaded pre-built binaries to https://people.freebsd.org/~bcran/bhyve/BhyveX64-20210214/ .

I can successfully boot RHEL7 and Win10 with it.
Thanks!

As I said back in November:

The diff can be downloaded from https://reviews.freebsd.org/D27230 (click "Download raw diff" on the right-hand side). It deletes the uefi-edk2-bhyve-devel port, copies the current uefi-edk2-bhyve port into uefi-edk2-bhyve-csm and makes it only build with CSM support, and updates the uefi-edk2-bhyve port to build with recent code from https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/tree/master/OvmfPkg/Bhyve .

Both testing of the BhyveX64 firmware and review feedback on the port changes would be welcome. There's an upstream [edited: edk2-stable202102 tag coming up soon, and I'd like to fix any issues in time for that.

--
Rebecca Cran

Gruß
---