Hi, Ive seen some odd hangs where the tid is paused once, but both waiting for bar and filtered frame completion. That shouldnt happen.
Ill hold off commiting this until I root cause and resolve it. Adrian On Sep 10, 2012 8:56 PM, "Adrian Chadd" <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi all, > > I've been working on filtered frames support as a precursor for > correct AP mode power save support. > > The patch is here: > http://people.freebsd.org/~adrian/ath/20120910-filter-frame-12-works.diff > > It only supports filtered frames for 802.11n aggregate sessions. It > doesn't yet support filtered frames on non-aggregate sessions as I > haven't yet implemented a software retry mechanism for non-ADDBA > session transmission. > > I'd like to commit this to -HEAD soon so I can work on software > retransmission for non-ADDBA session traffic. > > Thanks again for helping me develop 802.11n support for the Atheros > wifi devices! > > > > > Adrian > _______________________________________________ [email protected] mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-wireless To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[email protected]"
