Hi all,

I've finished pushing the filtered frames support into -HEAD and I've
flipped it on. I've also found a couple of strange interactions with
BAR (which are likely BAR bugs in the first place) which I've also
committed a workaround for until I can fix net80211.

There's a bunch of possible gotchas that can occur with this code
(mostly showing up as traffic stalls) so I'd really appreciate it if
people would update to -HEAD and give it a right and thorough test.

I'm doing as thorough testing as I can with my current test setup. Who
knows what other weird bugs will lurk in this code.

Thanks,

Adrian