I really don't have any data and I do't like to submit a PR that
basically says "It don't work good." I only have had an 'N' AP for
about three weeks and only noticed the problem a few days ago when I
copied some multi-megabyte files between local systems and they were
taking way too long.

If you or Bernhard can point me at what information I need to gather,
I'll open one. (Nogte that I moved this to wireless, since it seems to
belong either there or stable, not current.
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer