Ok, I've just taught the aggressive mode logic about IBSS. It's pretty
dirty - I may cop some hate for enabling aggressive mode for IBSS as
each IBSS node doesn't know about the overall voice/video data rates.
That's how it works in AP mode - the AP tracks the traffic _it_ is
sending/receiving and changes its configuration based on that. It
can't take into account overlapping BSSes.

In any case, can you just try that out in your lab and let me know how it goes?

It's easy enough for me to disable the aggressive mode programming for
IBSS mode once we better understand what's going on with the IBSS +
WME programming.

Thanks for being so patient with this!

Adrian