On 12/20/2012 10:46 AM, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

I've run some basic tests over here (x86) which passed after some patch
modifications. Please test and verify for your ARM targets:

Please also verify that upgt and uwrt and uath still works like expected.

Thanks! I'll test umass on my ARM devices. EHCI driver suffers from this too. QH, QTD and other structures mixes DMA data and non-DMA fields. Splitting them would be a right thing to do too. Though I believe EHCI vs. WB caches issue is more complicated then just this.