On 3/19/2013 10:31 PM, Adrian Chadd wrote:
On 19 March 2013 12:39, Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org> wrote:
Hi all,

I've just committed some new RX handling code. Since the RX FIFO on
the AR9380 and later chips is very shallow (128 entries), you have to
refill the FIFO much quicker than you can handle frames.

.. and an AR9390 STA -> AR9380 AP at MCS24 is giving me around 230mbit TCP.

My goal is to hit 200mbit TCP on 2x2 and 300mbit TCP on 3x3.

But, I won't complain about getting to 230mbit this early in the game.

Adrian

Any tips for backporting the code to -STABLE? Currently I had to comment out the scsi cd driver because it was causing kernel panics. Now I'm getting kernel panics from geom_io.c due to a failed assert.