Hi!

Well, that's great! Can you post instructions on what you did to get
it up and working?

Does it come with a large set of test cases? If not, then writing a
large set of test cases would be good.

And no, you don't _have_ to fix issues that you may see creep up in
net80211 / drivers as a consequence of fuzzing. It'd be nice, but it
doesn't have to be a part of your GSoC application!

Thanks,

adrian