Hi,

On 8 May 2013 18:46, Joshua Isom <jri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just updated and so far it's working.  I had noticed dropped connections
> before by looking at my messages file.  It might take my a while to figure

But the same dropped connections as before, right?

> out if that's an antenna issue or an ath issue.  One issue is the "ath0:
> ath_edma_recv_proc_queue: handled npkts 0" spam issue.  Is that safe to
> comment out in the source and assume only you can really diagnose?

I'm still trying to understand the specific order of things that
causes that to happen.

Feel free to comment it out. I'm leaving it in there as a reminder
that it should be investigated and fixed, in case it's symptomatic of
a larger-scale problem.

Adrian