On 5/9/2013 1:07 AM, Adrian Chadd wrote:
Hi,

On 8 May 2013 18:46, Joshua Isom <jri...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just updated and so far it's working.  I had noticed dropped connections
before by looking at my messages file.  It might take my a while to figure

But the same dropped connections as before, right?

Just occasional, once every few days I think it'll disconnect and reconnect to the router. I've only noticed because of checking dmesg.

out if that's an antenna issue or an ath issue.  One issue is the "ath0:
ath_edma_recv_proc_queue: handled npkts 0" spam issue.  Is that safe to
comment out in the source and assume only you can really diagnose?

I'm still trying to understand the specific order of things that
causes that to happen.

Feel free to comment it out. I'm leaving it in there as a reminder
that it should be investigated and fixed, in case it's symptomatic of
a larger-scale problem.

It's not too bad, but after several days of uptime dmesg has almost only that message.

Adrian