Hi,

I've gone and hacked on the TX path code a bunch more. I'd appreciate
it if people would give it a good thrashing in STA and hostap modes.

I'll test out STA, HOSTAP and TDMA modes sometime tomorrow and Monday.

Also, I found something new - the "clone" mechanism can optionally use
new mac addresses when creating multiple hostap / mesh interfaces. You
just have to give 'bssid' as part of the ifconfig wlanX create. No,
you don't have to supply a separate mac address. It will just set the
clone flag and automatically update the hardware. So if you're using
multiple hostap VAPs on one physical device, please try that.

Thanks!

adrian