Hi!

I've added the common ratectl state as an mbuf tag!

After days of frustration (compile errors, boot failed, kernel panics,
suddenly kernel freezing...), it seems that ath now can use 11n-aware
net80211 ratectl api to do rate control. Attachment[0] is the diff of
modifications to dev/ath. Changes to net80211 is minor this time. Just add
some debug msgs to it. Please reference my gsoc svn
repo<https://svnweb.freebsd.org/socsvn/soc2013/ccqin/head/>
.

It's worth mentioning that sometimes the kernel will "freezing" (it looks
like all things stop working, screen is freezing, keyboard and mouse are
not responding) after wireless stuff start working for a while. At first, I
consider it caused by my modification to ath. But this strange thing can
also happen in a head kernel (r255382). Attachment[1] is some useful
messages just before it happens. By the way, I use a AR9227 device.

And, I found that, for aggregation scenario, ath gathers tx information and
update the ratectl states. So, what we can do to net80211 to let it support
aggregation?

Thanks!

Chenchong