With open source, we should be able to change it from "wrong" to "right" :)

I just spotted a little more bugs to be corrected:
\freebsd\sys\dev\ath\ath_hal\ar5416\ar5416_ani.c
Search "+1 <" (3 hits in 1 file)
    Line 382:     if (aniState->noiseImmunityLevel+1 <
params->maxNoiseImmunityLevel) {
    Line 388:     if (aniState->spurImmunityLevel+1 <
params->maxSpurImmunityLevel) {
    Line 480:         aniState->noiseImmunityLevel+1 <
params->maxNoiseImmunityLevel)) {
I think there shouldn’t be a +1 before the the < sign because the
variables are integers.

Thanks again for your help.

~ w ~