Hi Adrian

That is OK,  I have download the source code of Wifimgr, it use ifconfig. I
was using "ifconfig wlan0 scan", it was to slow to display info, but in the
Wifimgr code they use
 "ifconfig -v wlan* list scan" and "ifconfig wlan* list scan". I also found
wifimgr calculate S:N to find the percentage of the connection, it is (S -
N) * 4.
I have also read further ifconfig manual, I suppose ifconfig will be a kind
of API for my work.

Thanks

Eric