On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:12:05 -0700 Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org> wrote:

> On 23 October 2013 13:10, claudiu vasadi <claudiu.vas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Still getting the "Cannot reset interface wlan0 - exit status 1" in
> > wifimgr but no crash yet. Will keep trying :D
> >

> I have no idea about that. It's likely there's some net80211/iwn bug(s) but
> I don't use wifimgr so I don't know what it's doing.
>
> For that I'd bug the wifimgr people in PCBSD. they can always file bug
> reports with me :)
>
> Thanks,
>

> -adrian

wifimgr isn't a PCBSD tool.

wifimgr just a GUI front-end invoking standard FreeBSD command line
tools to do what needs to be done.  In this case, the command being
executed is:

        /etc/rc.d/netif restart wlan0

Run this command from a shell to make sure there are no errors.
Also check that wifimgr's su module is installed properly.  It is
%%PREFIX%%/libexec/wifimgrsu and should be mode 4511.

        -jr