Hi,

I've just committed Cedric's stuff to -HEAD. I also fixed the MRR stuff to work.

It's been fun. Kinda.

There are still issues with the driver. I bet the TX handling for
aggregation frames isn't entirely correct. I bet the bluetooth
coexistence isn't right. There's still the bugs with scanning,
background scanning and things getting wedged if the NIC loses
association and starts a scan.

I'll attack them if I get angry enough and I can't just throw an
Atheros NIC in the thing.

I encourage other people to tackle these issues. I'm happy to help,
but I'm feeling a bit burnt out sorting through this stuff.

-adrian