I've been experimenting today with using my iwn(4) (PRO/Wireless 5100 AGN
[Shiloh]) based wireless card, moving around the office.

Overall we probably have 30 APs floating around, all broadcasting the same
essid, which uses WPA2 with TKIP/PEAP. I find that my wlan0 device falls into a
"no-carrier" status when I move too far away from the AP I origianlly connected

I'm wondering if there's something specific with wpa_supplicant that needs to
be done to maintain connections, or if the wireless driver itself is not
properly identifying duplicate AP names and switching when I move around.

Any suggestions for improving my in-office wireless experience?

- R. Tyler Croy
   Code: https://github.com/rtyler
Chatter: https://twitter.com/agentdero