Hi!

Well, there's a bunch of updated intel hardware with mini-pcie slots.
I think pcengines just did a hardware refresh, for example?

We should put together a list of those and then make sure -HEAD at
least works on them.

That's a good starting point.

After that - the problem is a lack of 11ac drivers and framework
support in FreeBSD. It'll come, but ENOTIME at the moment.

-a