On 3 Apr 2014, at 04:20, Ondra Knezour <knez...@weboutsourcing.cz> wrote:

> There are some scripts in /usr/src/tools/tools/net80211/scripts - related are
> setup.wds setup.wdsmain and setup.wdsrelay. Also following message can bring
> in little more info
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2009-March/021559.html

I found setup.wdsmain, which looks a bit like what I need.  It creates an extra
bridging interface (not sure why I need this - some docs would be nice - or
even if I need it, as I'm using pf to move traffic between my wired and
wireless networks and I definitely don't want to do simple bridging from the
WAN to the WLAN), but then runs /usr/local/bin/wlanwds - I've no idea which
port this comes from...

David