Hi,

On Tue, 8 Apr 2014 20:40:01 -0700
Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org> wrote:

> I'm not sure. I'd really like to see what the story is with
> coexistence somehow.

I upgraded my machine to this:

FreeBSD X220.alogt.com 10.0-STABLE FreeBSD 10.0-STABLE #36 r266578: Fri
May 23 16:56:23 WITA 2014
er...@x220.alogt.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/X220  amd64

It is still the same with iwn. It crashes when trying to read
instruction at 0x20:0.

It seems to me that this behaviour is now quite normal on my machine.
What can I do best to help finding the source of the problem?

Erich