On Fri, 2014-05-30 at 00:47 +0300, Jonas Liepuonius wrote:
> I’m off to sleep, it’s a little late here, so I will see your email tomorrow,
> till then.
>
> -J
>
> On 30 May 2014, at 00:45, Sean Bruno <sbr...@ignoranthack.me> wrote:

Ok, so in order to mess around here, I've posted my first version of the
kernconf and kern hints files:

http://people.freebsd.org/~sbruno/TP-MR3020
http://people.freebsd.org/~sbruno/TP-MR3020.hints

The hints file is most definitely wrong, but I only work on this stuff
periodically.

In order to boot the box, I suggest setting up TFTPBOOT in this
enviroonment first.

Then building the netboot image for the TP link requires the
freebsd-wifi options be run in a different order (build the ramdisk,
then the kernel, then the firmware image).

sean