I've got a Broadcom 4312 LP PHY device that is giving me DMA errors.

device = 'BCM4312 802.11b/g LP-PHY'

I'm loading the module on boot:
if_bwn_load="YES"
bwn_v4_lp_ucode="YES"

I'm able to connect to an access point for about 5 minutes after startup;
however, I then lose connectivity and unable to reconnect without a reboot.
Performing an ifconfig wlan0 down/up does not work.

Here's a summary of dmesg:

bwn0: firmware version (rev 478 patch 104 date 0x8701 time 0x657)
bwn0: Fatal DMA error: 0x400 0 0 0 0 0
bwn0: HW reset: DMA error

bwn0: firmware version (rev 478 patch 104 date 0x8701 time 0x657)
bwn0: Fatal DMA error: 0x400 0 0 0 0 0
bwn0: HW reset: DMA error

This just continues to fill up /var/log/messages.

Does anybody know if there's a fix for this?
Or if there's a even a maintainer at this point?

Thanks for the help.