Well I'll be damned, looks like 5MHz mode on Mikrotik is just slower signalling! All 52-subcarriers are indeed there, although a little hard to see:

If you count peaks left/right of center, you'll get 26. 2*26=52, so that's every sub accounted for.

Can you point me at your 5/10MHz docs? And which analog filter you're referring to?

--Bart