Hey guys,

I am trying to get my D-Link DWA-131 A1 working, with some success but no
network connectivity.

It shows up in my usb list with device id 07d1:3303. The driver pages
suggest this should be working with the rsu(4) driver and potentially
the rsu-rtl8712fw firmware, according to these:
https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=rsu&sektion=4
http://www.undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20101216231634
https://wikidevi.com/wiki/D-Link_DWA-131_rev_A1

I have added the following to /boot/loader.conf and rebooted:
legal.realtek.license_ack=1
rsu-rtl8712fw_load="YES"

It shows up in ifconfig, and even scans and finds wireless access points. I
have my WPA ssid and psk details for my access point stored in
/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf. I can see from ifconfig that it is trying to
associate with the correct access point ssid and do DHCP, but it never
obtains an IP address.

Has anyone had this issue before? Anyone know how can I go about
troubleshooting this further?

Regards,
Ben

From: Benjamin Woods