from Benjamin Woods:

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 03:08:37PM +0800, Kevin Lo wrote:
> I'm pretty sure.  See OpenBSD cvs log:

> I'll be fixing rsu(4), thanks.

I have the same Realtek RTL8191SU chip with Hiro H50191 USB wireless adapter,
can't get it to work.

So I too want to test the new fix.  Will it be for 10.1-STABLE or HEAD?  I use
mostly HEAD but have also installed 10.0-STABLE.

I also notice change in re(4) driver, want to test that for both FreeBSD and
OpenBSD 5.6 bsd.rd .

Motherboard is MSI Z77 MPOWER.

Ethernet is Realtek (re): good with NetBSD, Linux and Haiku, (Free,Open and
DragonFly)BSD bug out.

Only Internet connection for FreeBSD is Hiro H50191 USB-stick wireless adapter,
chipset RTL8191SU, device rsu.

Sometimes it connects.  Running ifconfig (by itself), I get, whether connection
is working or not,

lo0: flags=8049<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST> metric 0 mtu 16384
        inet6 ::1 prefixlen 128
        inet6 fe80::1%lo0 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x1
        inet netmask 0xff000000
        nd6 options=21<PERFORMNUD,AUTO_LINKLOCAL>
rsu0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> metric 0 mtu 2290
        ether 00:13:33:a2:86:f0
        media: IEEE 802.11 Wireless Ethernet autoselect mode 11g
        status: associated
wlan0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> metric 0 mtu 1500
        ether 00:13:33:a2:86:f0
        inet netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast
        media: IEEE 802.11 Wireless Ethernet OFDM/54Mbps mode 11g
        status: associated
        ssid Maclura_pomifera channel 8 (2447 MHz 11g) bssid a0:f3:c1:f9:39:7a
        country US authmode WPA2/802.11i privacy ON deftxkey UNDEF
        AES-CCM 2:128-bit txpower 0 bmiss 7 scanvalid 60 bgscan
        bgscanintvl 300 bgscanidle 250 roam:rssi 7 roam:rate 5 protmode CTS
        roaming MANUAL

Looks good, but running host on a valid domain, such as
gives me

I am in NetBSD-current amd64 now, use NetBSD to update FreeBSD src, ports and
doc trees with subversion.