On 01/06/15 16:53, Adrian Chadd wrote:
Hi!

It should be pretty simple:

wlans_ath0="wlan0 wlan1"
ifconfig_wlan0="create flags go here HOSTAP"
ifconfig_wlan1="create flags go here HOSTAP"

Then you populate /etc/hostapd-wlan0.conf and /etc/hostapd-wlan1.conf .

Hm, this isn't well documented at all. Ok, time to update it.

-adrian

Thanks, this is what I did. (ie run two instances of hostapd). But is it possible to run just one?

in the other case then, when I need two ssid on the same radio? This should be simple I guess?

and finally a not so related question. I guess my radio (AR9300) cant runt 2.4 and 5ghz at the same time?