Yup.

DBA gates the actual beacon transmit - if there's no beacon in the
slot, then it's fine.

SWBA is the software timer that fires just before DBA, so the software
stack has a chance to program the hardware with a beacon and let the
hardware get the packet DMA -> TX FIFO setup all correctly so that
when it's DBA time (ie, time to /transmit/ the beacon), it's already
ready to go.

-adrian