No, I have tried both ways and it is currently not supported - full stop (at
least on 64bit installs, apparently it is possible to make 32-bit ones work
with ndis(4) ). I am currently working on upgrading bwn(4) to support these
newer cards however I am still a way off. I’ll let you know what I find! I have
a mid-2012 13” BTW, it’s going great (apart from wifi obviously).

Felix Friedlander <felixph...@gmail.com>