On 11/29/2015 17:23, Andriy Voskoboinyk wrote:
> Sun, 29 Nov 2015 18:57:04 +0200 було написано Steve Wills
> <swi...@freebsd.org>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I split previous patch into smaller pieces. If you wish, you can test
> them and say, which helps (if any).
>
> To speed up the process, you can use the following procedure
> (will work only if urtwn(4) is not compiled into the kernel):
> 1) before patching:
>    mv /boot/kernel/if_urtwn.ko /boot/kernel/if_urtwn.ko.bak && cd /usr/src
> 2) svn patch --reverse-diff <old-diff>
> 3) svn patch <new-diff>
> 4) make buildkernel KERNFAST=yes
> 5) ifconfig wlan0 down
> 6) ifconfig wlan0 destroy
> 7) kldunload if_urtwn
> 8) kldload `find /usr/obj/usr/src/sys -name if_urtwn.ko`
> 9) <check if everything works. if no, goto 2)>
> 10) at the end:
>    mv /boot/kernel/if_urtwn.ko.bak /boot/kernel/if_urtwn.ko

Sorry, it took me a while, but I finally got these patches tested. I
tested against r290630. I had to apply both patch-urtwn-ridx.diff and
patch-urtwn-hwseq.diff before it started working.

I see other changes have been made in the mean time, but thought I'd
report anyway. I'll test the latest version too, but wanted to go ahead
and send this info.

Also, with patch-urtwn-eapol.diff applied, I got this panic while unloading:

http://pastebin.com/KGN66u9t

Not sure if this matters or not, but thought I'd pass it along.

Thanks,
Steve