On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 12:44:45PM +0200, Ben Woods wrote:
> On 25 April 2016 at 07:47, Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > ok, I'm testing it out right now, but I had to manually merge it into
> > my -HEAD laptop. I'll let you know how it goes.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > -a
>

> I am also having issues with iwm7265 wireless driver regularly having
> firmware errors and disassociating with the wireless gateway.
>
> Happy to test the patch against head and let you know if it fixes my issues.
>
> Adrian: could you send me the patch that worked for you against head?

I have tested this patch against head (also iwm7265) and I have no problem
applying it

this is the version I have applied:
https://people.freebsd.org/~bapt/iwm.diff

I also applied https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6081 on top of it but so far I
haven't hit any firmware crash, so the second is not as useful as it was anymore
:)

Best regards,
Bapt