hi,

i'd love to see initial on-channel p2p support!

doing software-driven off-channel p2p support means we'd need a
channel scheduler in net80211 to switch channels, same as scanning.

(Heck, I'd even just love to see p2p support for iwn/iwm as a starting
point, as they do p2p in firmware.)

So, what are you trying to achieve?

-adrian