I know that. But, unfortunately, not everybody seems to know and therefore be
able to appreciate this fact, as one can read sometimes on some superficial
sites and forums. Actually, i have seen you in talks asking for Hardware
Donations and i was quite surprised that the development of e.g. a new wireless
driver struggles already at the fact that one single, capable and willing
developer has problems getting even one single device for which he/she wants to
write a driver for. In other words, you provide, at least in my opinion, an
enormous benefit to the project for free, but it still costs you money, and
because of this state, i can imagine, sometimes nerves too.