Hi all,

just installed RC1 on my T540 Thinkpad.
I installed some tools did a few reboots, then added the laptops wireless
Intel 7260 firmware to /boot/loader.conf

(think i put them i this order, shouldn't matter?)

after a reboot unlocked my Geli and selected the default boot options.

Next i see the usual text scrolling by, see a glimpse of iwm driver.

(with more info... )

then the machine reboots.

Next tried single user mode and safe mode, with the same results.

I managed to take a picture of the last lines before a reboot.
I'll send a link to it in a minute.

How to remove these kernel modules from a Geli encrypted harddisk?

Or what other method should be used to correct the situation?

I can re-install the machine, just trying to learn new tricks.