oh no.

Macbook pro is having too many issues, I plan to sell it and by a clevo
whitebook, specifically this model:
http://www.clevo.com.tw/clevo_prodetail.asp?id=941&lang=en

Is that intel model wifi card supported? If yes what modes if no or support
incoming that's fine as well.

I am just trying to find a machine that works well with FreeBSD.

Best,
Owen