Mon, 30 Oct 2017 06:28:15 +0200 було написано Farhan Khan <kha...@gmail.com>:

Hi Andriy,

Just to be clear, this would mean that in my sc_post_init, I should not utilize callout_reset, which utilizes r92c_handle_c2h_report, correct?

Yeah, rs_c2h_* fields are not used on RTL8188E*

This appears to be how rtl

If so, how do I know when a C2H event arrives? (I am not too familiar with C2H or how it works yet).

Just check if IMR_TXCCK_88E / IMR_C2HCMD_88E bits are set in
interrupt status (R88E_HIMR register, see r92ce_classify_intr()
as an example).

As always, thank you very much.