Hi all,

I am trying to get the "ifconfig wlan0 list scan" command to display local access points. I am fairly certain I have the "up" part working (loading firmware, turning it on) but the scan portion does not yet.

I am trying to identify what functions I might have missed with dtrace, but I do not know where to start off and the probes are too rapid to identify where it starts when I run the "ifconfig" command. I am fairly certain it originates in ieee80211 and kicks that off to the driver, but I cannot easily identify where.

Does anyone know where? Thank you.

Farhan