Hi all,

I’m interested in hacking around with a netgear wifi adapter I have (rtwn). Are
there any good resources for learning how to read and debug FreeBSD’s wireless
network stack?

Robert Watson has a great overview of starting points for understanding the
kernel as a whole, are there any similar "starting points" for network drivers?
http://www.watson.org/~robert/freebsd/reading/

The “Design and implementation ..” book covers networking and device driver
creation which is helpful, but nothing about wireless. I did find a few like
the following:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/MateuszPiotrowski/Drivers
https://wiki.freebsd.org/WiFi/BringUp

Any suggestions? I’d appreciate anything that helps me learn how all this stuff
works.

Thanks in advance,
        Austin