On 16 Sep 2020, at 23:01, James Wright wrote:

This build is from stable/12 rather than HEAD, so it may not be broken there, if that's any help.

I synched code last week, so what’s in head is in stable/12 (from a WiFi perspective).

Some of the locking is different, so the panic people see on head my not be exposed on stable/12 as it’s not asserted elsewhere (if it is what I think it is).

If you want to do the exercise of trying out stable/12 <= revision 365607 and see if it makes a difference, then it could be a data point helping adrian.

/bz