Kip Macy wrote:
RELENG_6 and 6.3 RELEASE support for xen are now available. SMP is
still not done. I hope to have that working by the beginning of next
week. RELENG_7 will probably be available by the end of the month.

6.3-RELEASE:
http://svn.freebsd.org/base/projects/release_6_3_xen/

RELENG_6:
http://svn.freebsd.org/base/projects/releng_6_xen

Please let me know if you have any questions that are not answered by
the wiki entry.

Cheers,
Kip

Checking out release_6_3_xen

http://svn.freebsd.org/base/projects/release_6_3_xen/

however, it dows not contain a XEN configuration file for kernel compilation :-(
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/src/sys/i386/conf]$ ls
DEFAULTS GENERIC.hints NOTES SMP GENERIC Makefile PAE XBOX

--
Volker Jahns, [EMAIL PROTECTED]