Hi

We've recently been benchmarking FreeBSD on both VMWare ESX and Citrix
XenServer, since we're trying to decide on an enterprise virtualisation
product.

Does anyone know whether the Xen paravirtualisation features being added by
this project work with/are compatible with the Citrix's XenServer 5?  So far
as I can tell, XenServer 5 is based on Xen 3.0 so I'm guessing not :(, but
it would be interesting to know if anyone's actually tried this or had any
experience with it.

If I'm right about the Xen version, are there any plans to support earlier
Xen versions?

- Guy
--
Systems Manager, IT Division, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Web: http://mombe.org/  IRC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]