Hello!

I have set up Slackware Linux 12.0 as dom0 (Xen 3.3.1, Linux 2.6.18.8,
built from source) and I'm playing with FreeBSD as a domU.

It's currently, due to some circumstances, not possible for me to
install FreeBSD to a separate partition(s), so I'm using a file-backed
VBD. Kernel and filesystem images are those from

    http://www.fsmware.com/xenofreebsd/7.0/download/

and they work perfectly. However, the filesystem image contains only the
basic stuff, and I need a few more packages (e.g. newer gcc version,
X11 etc.). I don't have access to any other FreeBSD system so I can't
copy necessary files, build 8.0-CURRENT etc. Is it possible to install
FreeBSD from an installation media directly to the filesystem image on
disk?

Thanks in advance,
Tomislav